samedi 23 janvier 2016

Hi all ...

I've been a member of the snooker forum for a while but never actually introduced myself and thought that I should before I comment on any threads or indeed start a new thread.

My name is Rich and I am from W.Yorkshire, I have recently started to play snooker again after not playing for around 10 years, I try to play at least once or twice a week. I'm not very good but getting better after improving my technique and ironing out bad habits that I had from my younger days ....my highest break is 38 but I regularly can score 20+ in a frame.

I love the game and look forward to any televised tournament's, especially the UK, Masters and it goes without saying the World championship. I was lucky enough to get a ticket for last years (2015) Masters and bought the ticket before the draw was made, I was delighted when Ronnie was due to play the morning session on the day I had a ticket for, I witnessed him breaking S.Hendry's century record with the aid of a fluked yellow "there's six pockets on a snooker table don't you know", John Virgo's comment as the yellow flew around the angles.

I have two cues, one is a Phoenix M17 3/4 which I have owned for around 18 months, very nice cue, the other is a one piece ash cue with no maker name but quite old I think, I have started to use this cue recently and feel that its feel, weight etc suits me better, I have played far better over the last couple of weeks with it so I may stick with it ....until I have a bad session when nothing goes right that is.

Hope my introduction was ok and I'm looking forward to reading the threads and maybe commenting here and there.

Rich.
Hi all ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire