dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Hi new to the forum - curious

Hi,

I am new to the forum, just decided to take up the game again after 20 years, I played for 10 years from 1981-91,
playing a lot of the clubs and comps around the south east of England, even getting to play on the pro-am circuit
for a short while, unfortunately never got a chance to make a dent on the Satellite rankings, but hey its only a game. lol

I had a cue made for me by Rodney Hynd, an absolute beauty of a cue, and I loved playing with it, unfortunately hard
times took their toll so had to sell the cue (so wished I hadn't), but I have still got the two B&W Burwats, so that is where
I am at the moment, 2 old cues crying out to be used, me wanting to use them, I have a few guys I can knock a few balls
about with, so thats good for a starter back at the game.

The only issue I have is a case for my cues, finding a good two or three cue, single piece case was not easy, any way I have
found a decent looking case on Woodscues, is there anybody on here with any experience of their cases...?

Thanks for taking the time to read this first post and for any help.

Dave
Hi new to the forum - curious

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire