jeudi 4 février 2016

How do you structure your practice sessions?

Hello gentlemen,

The title says it all but here are more explanations about it.
I realized I was logging in many hours of practice but with mixed results. Sometimes I'm really focussed and doing great, others I'm easily distracted and can't knock in a decent break. Which lead me to think maybe the inner structure of my trainings was wrong. So far, depending if mates are present or not, I vary solo practice with frames, but I dont have a specific order, eg for example:
- 10 lineups and count the best score
- 10 T breaks and count the best score
- 10 color clearances
- Etc.

Is it something you guys are doing when practising? Always having a plan in mind of what you want to do during that span? What should I do to help keeping my focus ?

Thanks :)
How do you structure your practice sessions?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire