vendredi 29 juillet 2016

Selling my James Butters unbadged.

http://ift.tt/2afBzK5

Hi, I have my James Butters cue of sale. It is not a badged version.

I bought the cue directly from James himself on 9 May 2016.

I have played quite a few frames with it but I just can't get on with it. Its a bit too long and heavy for me.

This is taken from the listing he put on.

"A hand made cue, ash shaft medium stiff, hand spliced ebony, butt jointed around 12 ins, splicings of purpleheart and ebony with maple veneers.. approx. 58 ins long , weighs approx. 18.4 oz, tip approx. 9.8mm, butt approx. 30mm, has a welshpool socket and joint. natural oil finish.. can end at any time."

I bought a second hand case to keep it in good condition but the case is in poor condition with scrapes. This is free with the purchase of the cue and only to protect the cue itself.

I can post to UK only please. I aim to dispatch within 3 days due to work commitments.
Selling my James Butters unbadged.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire