mardi 19 juillet 2016

Storing Snooker Cues

I have a few cues now and shafts that may or may not turn into something if I ever start cue making!

For you cue makers and collectors who have a reasonable collection, how do you store them to stop them warping?

I know you can hang them or put them in a collectors rack or a circular stand but I was wondering what other methods people use especially shops etc or even manufacturers.

Do they get a square board like I've seen in Thailand shops and drill lots of holes and stand the cues up in them, lean lots of cue blanks against an inclined straight board some other method?

With the weather like it is I would lie to check other peoples thinking just in case there's a better way so I don't ruin any perfectly good cues!
Storing Snooker Cues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire