lundi 25 juillet 2016

Vintage hunt & O'byrne Black Plate Snooker cue

Hi, sorry its my first post on here, but I was a very good Snooker player back in the eighties.

I did in 1985 ish have a hunt & O'byrne Black plate cue made for me. I have had it ever since.

It's a 3 piece Cue, and has never needed a new ferral and is a 58 inch in length. It was at the time, weighted and made for me (think I copied a Pro at the time) but Can't remember the full specs, but i'm sure they would be easy to find the balance and weight.

I have been told these are quite collectible now, is this true, I will never play again properly, so its now wasted on me, as I have not played for at least 25 years and I doubt I could pot a Geranium now !!

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Vintage hunt & O'byrne Black Plate Snooker cue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire