lundi 7 novembre 2016

Keeping the elbow straight?

Hey everyone, been a while since I've been on here but my thirst and determination in the game is still as strong as ever :p

I recently started watching my technique in the mirror and realized that my elbow isn't straight when I play left handed yet its perfect when I play right handed. Im pretty adept at playing both but practice and play mostly left handed despite being naturally right handed (Just the way I was taught to play accidentally by my left handed brother).

My elbow seems to learn inwards when I get down naturally and thats how it feels comfortable but its really been bothering me now that I know it isn't actually straight. I can still seem to cue straight despite this, but I'm wondering if its really important to fix and how I would go about doing it.....
Ive tried to straighten it and play but it feels super uncomfortable and actually makes me play much worse. I also noticed that my arm position doesnt look the same as it does right handed. You can see my shoulder sticking out right handed but cant see it left handed. I made a little video example to give you guys a better idea of what I'm talking about. Would appreciate the feedback, thanks
Keeping the elbow straight?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire