mercredi 16 mars 2016

why my games worse?

been playing for 6 years, used to play really good until i saw two coaches
had highest break of 60
last year i saw a coach which changed my natural aiming , i used to play naturaly
when i was down on the shot, i used to look at cueball then obj ball then pocket, while featuring and at the time of strike i cant even remember wat i was looking, but the coach said just look at cue ball and obj bal and never ever look at pocket. lock ur eyes on obj ball and strike
i told him i cant play without lookin the pocket but he said hendry is the only one does that
after that i started changing the aiming and now after amlost 1 year , i miss most of the ball inches away from pocket
i miss easy shots
even a beginner can beat me
i know its my aiming
bcaz as soon as i hit the cue bal hits somewhere else on object ball
my lineup is perfect, grip is perfect
so stance
my cueing isnt perfect but stil soneone with bad cueing wont miss easy balls
its not about east balls
i misse ball way off pocket
it just feels that i cant aim
any suggestio
why my games worse?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire