samedi 26 mars 2016

Practice Routine

Folks,

I've been practicing snooker properly for the first time for about a month and a half now. I have started to book the 5 hour slots at a club to save some cash, and I wanted to ask what you think of my routines and am I wasting too much time on one thing or another.

I've started spending a fair bit of time just trying to cue straight along the spots, and putting reds on either side to make it harder. Part of me thinks I should spend at least an hour or so doing this each 5 hr session?

The rest of my time is spent trying to find the right potting angle on different types of shot, pretty random really. I do like to finish with some long potting, and if I get one have a go at making a break.

My instincts tell me to practice straight cuing first and lots of it, but maybe I'm wrong?

Be nice to hear how some of you might break down a 5 hr practice session :)
Practice Routine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire