lundi 21 mars 2016

Champion of Champions Tournament

It was not difficult to see the pockets on the table were close to template however the undercut on the cushions was generous. There were understandably many jaws on some very easy shots.

Congratulations to Neil for winning this marathon. Immaculately dressed, shiny shoes and clean shaven as one would expect from a champion.

Down-under we do not get to see many snooker matches as Fox believes Aussie’s are not interested in snooker.

As previously said we do not get to see many tournaments, that said, I would like to say Mark played the best snooker I have seen him play and it the first time I have seen him clean shaven. Bit unlucky in a couple of frames as the balls were running against him.

I.M.O. to walk into a match as Maguire did is unforgivable, he looked like a terrorist, of course that is only my opinion. I may be a little old fashioned but I would not leave the house unshaven let alone appear on T.V.
Champion of Champions Tournament

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire