vendredi 18 mars 2016

My development...

This thread may be of little interest to most. But I'm quite impressed with myself tonight so I though I had to share it with someone.

I very rarely play snooker maybe 2 hours every couple of months. However I play pool to a decent level.

I'm very tired of practising pool so I though I would invest in a Andy Travis snooker cue oo similar specs to my pool cue and only practise snooker from now on.

Previously my highest break was 47 when I was 15, 10 years ago. Since then not sure I have ever made a 30?

Anyway, tried the new cue out this evening and I'm not sure what came over me. I quickly made a break of a 60! It's not much, but I'm chuffed. Not only this, but I was aligning straight the white and blue (about 4ft apart) and easily drilling the blue in the corner with the white following in.

I think after a month of playing twice a week, there couple be some good development in me. So I wanted to make a thread just for keeping tabs on myself.

However my biggest trouble is potting the black off its spot!!! Just seem to catch the near knuckle quite often.

Also on a pool table I struggle when there is distance between balls. Just don't seem to have a good eye for distance. But on a snooker table I'm absolutely fine?
My development...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire