dimanche 13 mars 2016

Cloth cleaning

Ok so this has likely been thought of before but I play on an ordinary club table and try to look after it as best I can with brushing , blocking and ironing it prior to each time playing on it. Invariably because it's in general use when I come in its usually dirty which is a pain. Bought my own brushes and napping block as the ones in the club are done but I recently bought a big lint roller and it's one of those that's reusable, you just wash it. Made of some kind of rubber type material and is very good and doesn't leave any sticky residue at all. Just wondered if anyone had used anything similar for lifting dirt, crumbs , hair etc from the cloth or whether anyone has any views on if this would damage the cloth or not?

Cheers

David
Cloth cleaning

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire