mercredi 23 mars 2016

Snooker table cloths which one

Hi All,
This may have been asked but I can not find anything that has helped me so far.

I am looking at getting a table re-clothed including cushions.
I was going to go for what I have had in the past at other clubs I have been involved with, a Strachan tournament 6811 gold(may have changed names now) a fast(ish) cloth and still good life as not a busy club.
I was wanting a fairly fast cloth as this would help the better players as mainly team members play on table.
I have been getting some opposition from players who have been at the club longer than myself who are wanting a Hainsworth cloth.
As I have never had one of this make before or not played on one ( as far as i'm aware) I am a bit unsure what I would find the differences are?
Could any of you fine members give me as many views or stats about both makes pro's and con's would be good.

I have seen that there are now a few more Strachan cloths than there used to be also three Hainsworth where I thought there where two?
I can and have read up on the cloths but views from people who have played on them, fitted them and looked after them is invaluable against a few notes on a web site.

Hainsworth
Smart
Match
Precision

Strachan
10 Championship
6811 Tournament 30oz
6811 Tournament 32oz
6811 New club
6811 Original club

Many thanks in advance for your help and time with this.

Andy
Snooker table cloths which one

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire