samedi 19 mars 2016

New Aussie.

G'day everyone, I reside in Queensland Australia. I've been mucking around pubs playing pool since the mid 70's with the odd game of snooker thrown in, nothing serious.
I have a few trophies to my name, only of sentimental value.
I gave all my cue's away a few years back [10] to the retirement village fella's, as they where playing with broken tree branches, literally more tape than wood & tipless.

I've recently picked up a 2nd hand, half decent cue IMO and joined an 8 ball team [the wife insisted, she is a member & I educated her] after my first round of 4 frames a few fella's asked if I was interested in the snooker team. :)
I've been doing a lot of reading and getting an education from the forum members on the finer points of the game already.

Regards Brian
New Aussie.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire