mardi 29 mars 2016

Any Good Two Player Playstation (PS1) Games

I have a few mates coming over on Friday for an evening of alcohol, red meat and boxing. There will also be a pool table and foosball table and I'm wondering if I should buy a cheap PS1 for a laugh. I've already got a monitor and I could pick up a PS1 from a second hand shop with controllers and cables for £10-£20. The games are less than a quid these days so it will cost me about 20-25 max to do it. When I had a PS1 I was more in to single player so I don't know what classics are out there for two players and this will only work if I get some of the best games for the platform. I had Tekken 2 so am going to look for that as the combat game but what titles are good for football, racing, boxing etc on the PS1?
Any Good Two Player Playstation (PS1) Games

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire