jeudi 17 mars 2016

Black Kamui 'Soft' Tips

I have been experimenting with various tips for playing snooker for a long time. I liked the Black Kamui tip in the 'Medium' hardness but it is probably just a little too hard for me, especially as the cue that I use is pretty stiff.

I recently talked to Chris Melling and he told me that he uses the Black Kamui 'Soft' tip for playing snooker.

In the UK this tip is available BUT only in the 14mm size even though Kamui also produce it in the 12.5mm size.

Before I go to all the trouble of paying a rather ridiculous £15+ and then spending ages trimming down a huge 14mm tip to 9.5mm I just wondered if anyone else on the Snooker Forum has used a Black Kamui 'Soft' tip for snooker and if so what their opinion was?

Thanks in advance
Oldgit :)
Black Kamui 'Soft' Tips

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire