mardi 15 mars 2016

walking in to the shot help

hello every i want to ask if my style or technique in walking to the line of aim is right..im a right handed player and when i stand behind the shot my both legs/foot is square the shot or the aiming ling is in between my feet i line up the shot with my belly button or my nose as a central my problem is when i walk in lead my right foot as a right hand player planted to the shot line my head move to the left as i step my right foot into the line,,what is the correct way to do walk in to the shot without or not losing the shot line.i saw some player dont walk in specially a poll players the stand and get down to shot quick and shot unlike the snooker player they have step in..please give me idea to correct this thank you very much :)
walking in to the shot help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire