lundi 21 mars 2016

Ebony - Anyone else bored of it or is it just me?

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some opinions and conducting some market research at the same time.

Now that I'm back building cues I'm going through my stock of AAA jet black Ebony and while this is what the industry covets I personally find it quite boring. I much prefer a nice piece of figured Rosewood or African Blackwood myself. I think if you're going to have a custom cue made then it'd make sense to have as unique of a cue as possible. All this black ebony just looks a little fake to me now that there are even cheap cues using it (and bodging over the cracks).

so...

Q: Do you all still want to see jet black ebony in your cues or would you prefer to see more figured yet still very dark woods?

All opinions count!
Ebony - Anyone else bored of it or is it just me?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire