dimanche 25 septembre 2016

help some tips for keeping elbow still up

good day all i'd like to ask or get some idea of keeping my elbow up after the delivery,,id tried this but in front of the mirror my shooting elbow is at the back of my head after the cue deliver to the shot my elbow is down and you cannot see at back of my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojqa4kjjkIA you can see in this video of a snooker player the elbow is still at the top of his head after the shot,,when i do this i feel i stop the cue and my follow through is still limited and my observation when i do to force the elbow up after the shot my cue tip point down to the table cloth and hit my chest..any some drill to do this right..i think when you can do thid in right way you can get straight cueing...thanks im not fluent in english speak/language hope you can understand what i talking out..
help some tips for keeping elbow still up

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire