lundi 5 septembre 2016

Chalk Dust Coming Off My Tip Onto Table!

As the title says I have noticed that when I play there is a lot of chalk dust that comes off my tip onto the table when I hit the cue ball (obviously a lot more when playing screw shots but this happens a lot on other shots as well). I have always used Triangle Chalk but recently tried Masters Chalk because of this problem but the problem is even worse with the Masters Chalk & now I have gone back to the Triangle Chalk. Is this problem because of the chalk itself or the tip & is there any way to stop or reduce the amount of chalk that keeps coming off my tip and onto the table when I play shots & does anyone else have problems with this? Any advice would be appreciated.
Chalk Dust Coming Off My Tip Onto Table!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire