dimanche 4 septembre 2016

Hunt & O'Byrne 1/2 joint, hand spliced cue

Hi,

I have a Hunt & O'Byrne (green label) 1/2 joint, hand spliced cue which I bought in 2001 in the Netherlands (I live in the Netherlands). I hardly used it and for many years it has been lying in its case (which I bought along with the cue). I looked up Hunt & O'Byrne on the internet and it appears that this is not your everyday manufacturer of cues. Through the forum I would like to find out a little more about this cue. Also, I may be looking to sell it.

Dimensions:
  • Length: 57 inch
  • Tip: 9 mm
  • Weight: approx. 17.5 ounces


In order to be able to show some photos, I created an eBay listing: http://ift.tt/2c3UKZ6?

Best regards,

Joris
Hunt & O'Byrne 1/2 joint, hand spliced cue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire