jeudi 22 septembre 2016

Would your pool team or business like a new logo?

Good afternoon, everyone.

A friend is organising a fundraising day on the 13th November in aid of Dogs Trust and I would like to contribute in terms of time and effort if possible.

Some time ago I designed a pool ball logo for a buddy, posted it up online for critique, and was then contacted by a few folks to commission something similar for their own pool team, business, or just as a personal badge for themselves.

So, here's my offer. If anyone is interested, post up your requirements on this thread and I will spend a few hours sketching ideas on paper until a concept emerges that is worthy of progressing to the next level. I will then take to the computer and dedicate another four or five hours drawing something that resembles one of the completed designs shown below in low resolution.

Hopefully, you will be pleased with my efforts at this stage. If not, tell me what you don't like and, if it's something that can be revised relatively quickly, I will go away and make the necessary amendments. If you're really not impressed with the design at all, no problem, I'll put it down to experience and we'll part with no hard feelings and no charge whatsoever.

If I manage to come up with the goods to your complete satifaction, however, the total fee will be £40, one hundred percent of which will be given to my friend for his fundraising efforts. I will then email you the logo in a high resolution format of your choice (much better quality than the samples pictured below).

Many thanks for reading.


This design was commissioned by an American pool playing team over here in England. The Stars & Stripes featuring an emblem of their county, Devon, the three hares.




This one was for a business. A stylised Union Jack flag with a new company logo based around a capital R and components of the .com suffix.




A personal badge for a player who wished to incorporate his nickname and national flag. I created him a logo playing on his initial glyphed into a gremlin of sorts with a devil's horns and tail.

Would your pool team or business like a new logo?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire