lundi 12 septembre 2016

Antique Ivory Billiard Balls once used by Tom Reece in world record break

I had an elderly aunt die a few weeks ago and when sorting her house out i came across a set of ivory billiard balls.
Included with the balls was a small card that states the following:

"The Set of Balls used by me in the 499135 break.
T. Reece"

I understand that this break took place over 5 weeks in 1907.

I also have a letter dated 1968 offering these ivories for sale and the receipt indicating these were a legitimate purchase.

I was hoping that someone would be able to tell me how much these items are worth.

I can send a photo of the balls for your reference if required and they do come in their original leather case
Antique Ivory Billiard Balls once used by Tom Reece in world record break

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire