dimanche 25 septembre 2016

Looking to sell my John Parris Classic Cue BUT first... What is red glue?

Hey,

I have not played snooker for about 12 years. Haven't picked up my John Parris Cue for 13 years. It's in mint condition, been hiding away in it's silver case I got with it and i'd like to get a good price for it.

I have been looking on eBay at the sold listings and it seems that cues that mention "red glue" seem to be valued higher?

What has red glue got to do with JP cues and how do I look for it in my cue?

I wanted to find this out before listing it because it might make a difference on the listing. I saw a post on here that JP stopped using it in 2005? I purchased my cue around 15 years ago.



Thanks,
Andy
Looking to sell my John Parris Classic Cue BUT first... What is red glue?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire