mardi 27 septembre 2016

Talisman Tips

I've been using Talisman softs for at least 3 years if not more.

I generally don't get any issues with them and they play great right off the bat.

I shape them so most of the layer is left on the top with the glue ring close tp the edge so no little pieces of a layer left in the middle to come out later.

If I get a bad one that delaminates it happens pretty quickly (a few days) and then the chances are I will get the same problem with the whole box (x3).

I fitted one 3 weeks ago and it delaminated about half way up after about 2 weeks (no where near the glue at the base).

I fitted anew one last week and looked in the case yesterday and noticed it coming off again but this time the whole of the top layer (maybe 2 layers).

I fit them the same way each time so it's certainly not down to fitting as I fit everyone else's in the club and I rarely get any issues and as I said they play great.

I now have the 3rd on and a league game Friday so fingers crossed!

Has anyone on here discovered any issues and have discovered a way round it?

I always tale a 1/3 to a 1/2 off the tip as it gets rid of the clunky sound and grips perfectly straight away.
I could change tips but I like them!!
Talisman Tips

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire