vendredi 2 septembre 2016

Black Ball Re-Spot Serious Confusion...Help!!!

At the end of the game I was playing I needed just the blue & pink to win, I potted the blue & pink which put my opponent 14 points behind at this stage. I then went to pot the black straight after potting the blue & pink but rattled the black in the pocket & then went in off with the white. This then put my opponent just 7 points behind with the foul added on to his points. Then I had a discussion with my opponent that it didn't matter & that I had already won the frame but he thought that the white comes back up into anywhere in the 'D' and that it his his shot with the black hanging over the pocket, he then pots the black over the pocket leaving him equal with my score. So then I toss a coin, I win the toss & decide to put him in first, he plays a bad safety, I miss a fairly hard pot and leave the black on & then he pots the black & says he has won. I'm sure this is not right & that I should've won the frame even with me going in off the black. Can anyone clarity this?
Black Ball Re-Spot Serious Confusion...Help!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire