jeudi 1 septembre 2016

what happens in these situations

Hi,

There are a few scenarios i would be grateful to get clarified:

1) an opponent requires snookers, i make a foul resulting in a free ball to my opponent. Can he roll up tight behind his nominated ball to get me snookered. What if he goes for the pot on his nominated ball, misses and i am then snookered as a result?

2) I have a free ball, pot it (as a substitute for a red) but then snooker myself on a colour. I'm assuming i have to make an escape. Can my opponent make me retake if i miss a colour?

3) i pot a red, and the cue ball lands between a group of reds making it impossible to hit a colour, what happens in this situation.

4) black is final ball. I am leading by 7 points. I pot the cue ball, does the black get respotted? If so, what happens if i pot the cue ball again? Does this slightly change if i am 25 points ahead or say 3 points behind?

5) Apologies for non snooker question but related to the black ball scenario. In 8 ball pool, black is over pocket and is my final ball. My opponent fouls and i am snookered, what can i do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
what happens in these situations

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire