jeudi 8 septembre 2016

Practise tips

Hi,

I've been playing for a while but not really improving. Part of the problem is that I have chronic headaches and I struggle to concentrate. I have the mindset that there's no point practising because I've got a headache and so therefore it's pointless as I'll play badly. However I want to see if it will help me by practising more, regardless of headaches.

Could someone recommend me a practise routine. At the moment I'm a regular 20 break player with the odd 30 and 40, but think I could get a lot better with more focus. Also how much do you need to practise?

Finally, I'm looking to play better players. I'm based in the west midlands and would like to play really good standard players as at the moment I'm playing people who are similar standard or worse. Is there anyone in the west midlands area that would like a game? Thanks
Practise tips

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire