lundi 10 octobre 2016

Hello..from New Zealand

Hello peoples,

Registered for this forum a few months ago while I was on my cue hunting quest and found some very very useful Information here. Since I stole so much of u people's knowledge, thought it would only be polite to introduce myself.

My name is Johnny, originally from Malaysia but somehow ended up in NewZealand years ago. Anyways, I have been playing American 8/9 ball for 6-7 years and I started playing snooker this year. I've always felt more of a connection to snooker even before I started playing, but nobody at my club...or hardly anyone in the country plays it so I didn't give it much of a thought. But at the start of this year I decided to have a game of snooker and after my first successful pot (which took about 30min.....==) I was in love with the game....quit American pool since then.

My first snooker cue will be arriving next week...it will most probably not be "The one", but hopefully it will get me ready until the day The One turns up........
god..I need a life @@................................................ ..........,,,oh wait ..who cares, I've got SNOOKER!!!
Hello..from New Zealand

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire