vendredi 28 octobre 2016

SPLASHDOWN! (The Diary of the Great One)

Thursday, 28th October 2016 ~

I Woke up with a stonking bit of wood. Reached down under the duvet and realised I’d gone to bed with some angel ash by mistake! What's this wonderful cue doing in me scratcher?

Got downstairs and the cat chose kibbles for brekky. He definitely seems to swerve wet food in the colder months. After looking into the sock drawer, I chose a pair of purple spotted numbers for that regal touch. Obsession, definitely, something that smells great in the afternoon; three squirts it is. Checked the mirror, how am I looking? I’m looking goodddddddddddddd!

So, should I play snooker today? Yes I thought, who knows, a maxi or two or a cue launch through a window. Such is the mercurial world of stick and ball. Once I got to the table, brief sympathies passed through my mind about poor old 30-breakers machining and flogging bad cues to poor punters. Like a 16 break or some poor myopic sucker desperately staring at the cue ball I thought; how depressing – LOL! Ok, that’s cheered me up no end! Lots of smiles and off we go potting.

:angel: Cleared the table; job done. Snooker; sublime bliss. :angel:
SPLASHDOWN! (The Diary of the Great One)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire