mardi 25 octobre 2016

newbie needs cue advice

hi there, new here obviously! I am a south African living in Brighton UK and a friend of mine back home wants me to get her a cue for her bday. I used to play league pool around 20 years ago, I don't think I even know what a good cue is anymore.

So maybe you can help?

these are her requirements

the weight needs to be 16,5 ounces
she wanted a kamui cue but for the life of me I can't find that anywhere online only a kamui tip
she also said she wanted a one piece because it lasts longer (I will be travelling back to south Africa with this so I honestly think getting a two piece is going to be better, thoughts on that?)
she also said it shouldn't be too tall, about my size (im 5.1 inches)

anyway I don't want to spend a fortune, how much will a decent cue cost me and any advice around brands etc. also if anyone knows a good shop or online site where I can get one around brighton (or central London) that would be great.

hope this isn't too much of a mouth ful
newbie needs cue advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire