mercredi 19 octobre 2016

Wright Cues

Hello, Reg Here
Apologies on my behalf as last night whilst at our snooker match i was having a conversation with the guys about cues "as you do" one of the players said that i should come on the snooker forum more often and promote my cues as he said that people on here have said that my workmanship is top notch but people don't seem to mention me on here as much as they should. I have to say he's right in a way but as i said to him its more as a time issue more than not wanting to come on here. As i'm sure people will understand that i'm a small company that i run on my own. Example i often put cues on Facebook and people do constantly private messenger me or ask questions regarding the cue spec and cost. "so" i can be on my phone 24/7 and it does become a bit of a headache when its like 2200 hours at night and day plus the other half sticks the elbow in lol. Don't get me wrong i'm not complaining its just that i cant be everywhere at once.This year has been quite full on due to closing for a year last year what with building a new workshop and shopfront to my premises. whilst on the subject of promoting i have brought out a new range, "Ye Olde Ash/Maple Cues" also i will be as of 2017 if not sooner selling cases too. These will be handmade by myself, FULL real leather and once they are done they will be on my website, i'll also notify you on here too. So as you can see lots of things going on and not enough hours in the day.

I would like to say its always a pleasure to read the comments of the threads on here, there are some very interesting points of views.
Please do keep looking at Wright Cues website "http://ift.tt/2dnsjIc; and add Wright Cues to your friends on Facebook.

Till next time keep your elbow high, focus and stroke them in.:snooker:

Regards Reg
Wright Cues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire