dimanche 9 octobre 2016

Shot Line vs Aiming Line

First off, I apologize if this has been discussed. I know there's plenty of topics on aiming, but I couldn't find one for my specific question.

I've heard people say shot line and aiming line. Are these two terms synonymous with one another, or are they different? If it's the latter, then what is the specific difference and how is each one used when setting up the stance? Any videos or diagrams would be great.

I know this is really basic stuff, but it's just something I never actually took the time to learn. I started off playing by feel. Went to using various aiming systems. Felt like I was wasting my time, and went back to playing by feel and using contact point on the object ball.
Shot Line vs Aiming Line

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire