mercredi 5 octobre 2016

How old is your cue really?

I was trying to answer a question the other day when someone asked me how old a Horace Lindrum cue was that I was trying out.

It wasn't the age of the cue that really interested me but I wondered how old the wood would be prior to making the cue.

I wondered what the average age of a piece of wood would be that is taken from the heart of a tree (heartwood) prior to making the cue.

It just interested me to wonder what the total age of a cue would be as we don;t normally think in those terms.

My father has a cue that was old when it was given to him when he was 7 (I think) and he is 78 in a few weeks and still pretty straight. It would be interesting how old the wood is.

Just a thought!
How old is your cue really?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire