mercredi 12 octobre 2016

MW Supertip issue

Hi Guys,

I have been using mikes supertips for years now and had always thought they were a great tip, the original were fantastic ( for me anyway)

Then we have the green tip issue but that was quickly resolved by Mike at no cost.

I am now using the latest batch and I am finding them a lot harder than previous versions and that they go very hard and shiny quickly and give an awful ball contact sound upon striking. I thought perhaps it was a bad tip but i have now changed 3 times and each has gone the same and doesn't hold chalk as well as previous versions.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue at all?

It is affecting my play so much I have gone to Elk now which is just a lottery lol

I have some pool barons here but not sure if they will be rock hard too.
Im a pressed tip man not laminated

thanks in advance
MW Supertip issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire