lundi 3 octobre 2016

UK TV company looking for examples of Hyatt celluloid and ivory billiard balls in NYC

Hello everybody,

I wondered if any knowledgeable forum members might be able to help me. I work for a TV company based in the UK and we are travelling to NYC to carry out some filming for a documentary series. We plan to tell the story of the invention of celluloid as an ivory substitute.

I am looking for some original celluloid billiard balls (manufactured by Albany Billiard Ball Company and invented by John Wesley Hyatt) to use as a prop for filming. I am also looking for an ivory billiard ball for comparison.

Can anyone suggest where I could borrow these items in the NYC area? The early celluloid composite versions appear to be quite rare and of course the ivory versions are even more difficult to find. If anyone has any contacts or suggestions I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance.

Emma

+44 (0)1752 727 565
emma.fraser@twofour.co.uk
UK TV company looking for examples of Hyatt celluloid and ivory billiard balls in NYC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire