mercredi 5 octobre 2016

JP Mannock

I was playing billiards last night and one of the old boys had a Mannock, I spied it straight away so asked him about it, he handed it to me and I had a look, very slim butt, looked like snakewood and another wood that had been lighter but darkened with age so it was hard to tell, both on top of machine spliced ebony i think, the thing I was wondering about was although the shaft had darkened with age, it looked to have a pinky hue to it so I asked him if it was pear ? He insisted it was maple but there was just something about it that just didn't feel or look like maple to me, is he right?
Lovely balanced cue though felt really nice across the bridge hand( I only got a few practice swings I didn't get to hit any balls with it unfortunately).
JP Mannock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire