mercredi 7 décembre 2016

A newbie to the Snooker, but no to the game.

Hi I'm Charley Bond & I love Snooker. Been playing Snooker since I was 14, I'm 74.

I don't PLAY Snooker "now", at my Pool Room, because the Snooker table is used for playing Golf. However, I am just installing a "new to me" Brunswick 10 Foot 6-leg Snooker table.

I'm looking forward to it. I'm putting on new cushions & new felt. Won't be long now...

I am in the Pool N Billiard business, I am the owner of the BreakRAK company, www.breakrak.com . The BreakRAK is a tool to practice the open break shot in the game of Pocket Billiards.

I decided to join, so I might learn some more about playing Snooker, since time & technology have made tremendous advances.

RThankks ahead of time... cb
A newbie to the Snooker, but no to the game.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire