jeudi 8 décembre 2016

Complete Newbie - Searching for advice.

Hello everyone,

I've recently discovered snooker after coming across a youtube upload of the 2012 World Championship Final and instantly fallen in love with the game and would really like to get into it (and maybe take it seriously), so I plan on sticking around here and have a load of questions to throw your way:

1) Being from Mid-Wales it's hard to find a snooker table, would practicing on a pool table (with snooker balls) be a good place to start?

2) Is it worth paying for a coach to start off with to learn stance/cue action or should I figure it out as I go along?

3) How would I go about joining a snooker club? (I'm a bit nervous about joining one as a complete beginner).

Thanks in advance!
Complete Newbie - Searching for advice.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire