jeudi 15 décembre 2016

Choosing the line of aim before going down on the shot

I remember I read a while ago that the correct technique is to choose the line of aim before you take the shot, place your right foot on the line of aim then don't adjust the line of aim while down on the shot. Despite reading that, what I have been doing is adjusting the line of aim while down on the shot. I have just been trying to the former method, not adjusting when down on the shot and it seems to work a lot better. I'm choosing the line of aim naturally while stood up then not adjusting when down. It's actually a lot more relaxing way to play, and I'm playing quicker too, without fretting. I hope that makes sense, any thoughts on this? Thanks
Choosing the line of aim before going down on the shot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire