samedi 24 décembre 2016

Coping with the death of close family

My dad has alpha-1-antitrypsin disorder and is nearly on his last legs in this world. I hate watching him struggle for breath, all I wanted to know is how you've coped with things like this and for me to not feel so disheartened about life because of it?
He's 64 now, it was his birthday yesterday and he has lived a perfectly healthy lifestyle, he was a tennis coach. It's so upsetting seeing him needing steroids and antibiotics every time he has a cold. Far too young to go when it's not his fault. Some people with his disorder need 100% oxygen when they are in their 30's, so I guess he has done well to make it to his age, but I don't like what I'm seeing myself.
Coping with the death of close family

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire