jeudi 29 décembre 2016

What sort of energy do you need to play at your best?

My snooker form has taken a bit of a hit lately (which it does occasionally) and I have certainly have a lack of physical and mental energy.

When I'm bouncing I feel more energetic and my minds sharper and when life's a pain off the table I certainly don't have massive amounts of patience when my game's not on.

I used to be able to flick a switch in my mind but as I get older it's certainly getting tougher.

I used to have a lot of earlier nights to regain that energy but I'm always reminded by the fact that years ago I used to play all night sometimes.

What affects the good players on here (if anything); do you have any rules or just play through the yawns!!
What sort of energy do you need to play at your best?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire