samedi 3 décembre 2016

Mike Wooldrige Disrespectful Words At Website

So I Was to Visit his website in order to explore few options but here are some Descriptions,Notices which I feel so Disrespectful on a Customer's point of view :( here are few

"Do Not email me asking for a list of what I have. I do not have time for that plus I do not even know myself. I will simply be working through it all and whatever gets completed, goes into the shop. If you like what you see, buy it. If you don't, simply look again in a few weeks. But don't go asking me to look for a certain type or you will make me very angry. And we don't want that now do we?..."



"Let's be clear about one thing - My cues are the best available.

If you don't like me saying that - Tough. They are"



"These cues will be, without doubt, the pinnacle of the cue making art.

They will be strictly limited and I will not be taking any orders. Instead, as and when I have finished a cue, I will list it in the shop or notify customers who have registered an interest.

I will not enter into any design discussions, nor time schedules. These will be my 'babies' and they will be ready when I am ready.

If I do not have a clear mind, I will not make any, so please leave me alone to do them at my own pace."



"If you thought VCM cues were expensive, don't even bother asking for a price, as each cue will be valued at a minimum 1500+ and there will be no fixed pricing based on actual design.

Instead, I will decide at the time how much I want. Whether anyone wants to pay for it or not, I could not care less. I do not need the money and I'm more than happy to keep my 'babies' for my own pleasure.

Consequently, with this attitude (lol), I do not expect to have customers queuing up, but I can guarantee these cues will the most beautiful examples ever made."

"Final Word

I may have gone mad. I'm not sure yet..."




I mean what this Guy want to show ???? If he sold couple of Pieces for good money than what's so Special about that??There are hundreds of Top Cuemakers providing best cues with Best possible Customer service including Manners and Respectful Dealing But I don't know what type of business strategy is that he is following ,, I know there people including window shoppers that disturb you with Emails and Phone Calls etc But For a Nice Person to Deal with you have to bear those people and not pass that type of stupid Descriptions ,,

Well I know many will tend to disagree but what I thought I expressed here...
Mike Wooldrige Disrespectful Words At Website

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire