samedi 2 janvier 2016

Hello from Bradford

Hello evey one

First of all happy new year to all


I'm local citizen of Bradford, lived all life here.

recently or for this year I have the urge to get back in to the sport snooker. Used to play a lot of pool at college and uni was pretty good at it. I tried snooker and I was doing OK potting single or couple of balls if I went regular but never got to the stage where I could make cosistent breaks going or controlling the cue ball due not to practicing, mates would pick us up and we would of couple of game so couldn't really practice and cue stick were all bent so that did help.

Passed coiple of wreks a been reserchhing on many aspects of the game from basic , routines to equipment via forums and videos.

Since couple days ago I've bought my self 2 snooker cue from craftsman's cue. one is craftman's cue majestic model and the other id maximums cue. The craft mans cue She a beauty I was in there for 5 hours going through all the cues wow it wasnt easy and it was hard work.

Didn't have enough money to buy case so haven't down to the club yet to try out.

Any ways I think that's enough rant from me lol

P.S If there anybody Bradford on the fourm.

Look forward to your reply 's
Hello from Bradford

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire