jeudi 1 décembre 2016

Maybe looking to Swap or Part Ex my Stunning 1pc Maximus Ultimate Ash Cue & Extension

Maybe looking to Swap or Part Ex my Stunning 1pc Maximus Ultimate Ash Cue, Extensions and Brand New Maximus Chalk Pouch in Black or Orange! Im looking for a Trevor White, John Parris, Tony Glover Cue with Approx Specs: Length 58", Weight: 17-18oz, Tip: 9.25-9.5mm, Prefer Butt 29mm-29.5mm.

The Approx Specs of this Maximus Ultimate Cue are> Length: 58", Weight: 18oz, Tip: 9.5mm, Standard Butt: 29.5mm, Lovely Balance Point: 17".

This Cue Cost £430 Alone! without the Extensions etc.

Please let me know what you have available with Specs and Pictures of the Cue Via my eMail: topgazza@aol.com thank you Gareth.










Maybe looking to Swap or Part Ex my Stunning 1pc Maximus Ultimate Ash Cue & Extension

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire