vendredi 2 décembre 2016

New Member, Poole - South UK

Hi all, my name is Lee, im 28 from Poole, been playing snooker on and off now for 4 years. Started off as a bit of fun with my dad up the local club then i got (The BUG). I work 9 hours a day fitting tyres but want to be playing snooker for 9 hours instead haha (wishful thinking) now lets wake up!

My highest break in a match is 37 and that came around 3-4 months ago. I play at least 3 times a week if i can for 2-3 hours a session.
I try to play the Green baize handicap comp on Saturday evenings. Best result so far 2nd round.

Best part of my game = My safety is actually pretty good...

Worst part of my game = Sometimes too attacking... (big risk taker)

My Top 5 players in no order. Mark Selby, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Mark J Williams, Judd Trump, Liang Wenbo.

Just looking to chill here, meet some nice people and talk about the game i most love in this crazy messed up world. Look forward to chatting with some fellow enthusiasts.
New Member, Poole - South UK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire