jeudi 1 décembre 2016

Cue Craft replacement badge

Hi everyone,

after identifying an old cue as a Cue Craft cue yesterday (thanks again to the cue experts here) I asked Cue Craft for a replacement badge. I go this disappointing answer:
"Hello Sir,
I am very sorry but we have completely changed the badges on all our cues and they now have a different diameter so the new ones will not fit and we do not have any of the old ones available. We had to do this because the company that used to make our badges closed down.
Kind regards,
Neil"

I thought there was something like a "standard badge diameter" but I was proved wrong. Is there any chance to get a fitting original Cue Craft badge from a collector or seller of used cues and accessories?
Thanks once again for your support,

Markus
Cue Craft replacement badge

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire